my white room


i never saw a moor—
i never saw the sea—
yet know i how the heather looks
and what a billow be.

e.d.



5/2/12

vibeke, here is the butterfly for you,

if you want another one - let me know
and this one will stay with me for cards,
but if you do, it`s yours

and simple necklace with old glass pillow 
button - ceramic bead - sanded recycled glass














in my kitchen,
windows closed, curtains closed
i can be anywhere i want.









and the poem i learnt by heart
in my childhood by afanasy fet,
the butterfly



you’re right. an outline of air
i am so sweet.
my velvet with its living blinking–
only two wings.
don’t ask me whence, what brought me,
where i speed.
i light the flower down, here,
and now i breathe.
how long, so aimless, so effortless,
i want to breathe?
that’s it now, flashing, raising wings
i fly away.




9 comments:

  1. Dear Olga,
    I grope for the right words... its so butterflyly... so soft and full of light. Love it.

    And I tell you, in past days I've seen in the TV a documentary about Karelia... and fall in love. It was told about a very small village with most women. The younger people went to the next bigger city and the men died. So that women run the show. With rune... that rune... *sigh* so wonderful, so bright... so lovely. Still in my mind.

    x Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ariane,

      this story, i`ve never heard it before,
      i should read. reminds me of
      - there is one movie which
      reflects everything about my native land -
      `the dawns are quiet`, it was shot in 1972
      near the place i was born and it is sad,
      beautiful, full of personal drama.and nature

      thank you for this note and
      good night to you

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty and delicate Olga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your amazing space and I'm falling in love. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!

      i`ve been watching
      your blog for a while
      and i like it, too

      Delete
  4. luminous white travels to you . . .

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it
    and
    i am so happy that it is going to fly to me....

    ReplyDelete

thank you
for taking time
and leaving a word,
i will reply right here.

warmly,
olga.




olga