my white room


i never saw a moor—
i never saw the sea—
yet know i how the heather looks
and what a billow be.

e.d.



7/31/12

ласточки летают над водой очень низко 
потом резко взлетают вверх по плавной
невидимой горке и опускаются еще ниже
летят быстро и иногда чуть наклоняются
и задевают разрезают одним крылом воду,


иногда вдали парит орёл. когда он прямо
надо мной, видна полоска неба в крыле -
нет одного пера и я представляю какой
он огромный и неспешный














вода теплая от поверхности и до пояса,
я плаваю где-то там, на спине, далеко. вся
равняюсь с волнами. и вечером приходят
тучи, начинается ветер, вода смешивается
и я плыву то в теплом пруду, то в ледяном 
океане. а после ночи озеро опять становится 
тепло-прохладным.
















9 comments:

  1. this place is also so beautiful...
    as the one before

    i imagine how it's like to swim alone
    among the high water grass


    and thank you for your words, made me smile.
    i also read each word you replied to other friends
    it made me warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. magical!

    and dear olga
    never ever be shy
    towards me
    I LOVE your necklace
    that little shell
    with it's pearl
    as I love your
    houses on their rocks
    and the white house
    you gave me as a surprise
    they are all around me
    everyday
    and I am sorry
    I didn't let you know
    it has been hectic around here
    but that is no excuse

    with love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. patrice,
      )

      i hope these
      days are gone and

      thank
      you.

      Delete
  3. this fotos make me feel calm olga.
    beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the most perfect photo of the most perfect place I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. carrie,
      thank you

      `and this quiet shore
      is just like you said

      i hope you got that
      mail with tiny box
      and cards,

      Delete
  5. like an inverted miracle,
    the land parting to make room for water . . .

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems so peaceful there...
    You are lucky to have magical lands like this one...

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

thank you
for taking time
and leaving a word,
i will reply right here.

warmly,
olga.




olga