my white room


i never saw a moor—
i never saw the sea—
yet know i how the heather looks
and what a billow be.

e.d.



9/18/12


anna, here is a pin for you, with branch of symphoricarpus
and i wanted to draw this plant a while ago but when i saw 
this teal pottery piece felt like a perfect place for it. small
earrings go with it - white glass beads berries from old
japanese bracelet,

it all got me thinking about japan marimekko cloths
and fall which is here now, i hope you will enjoy
these things, dear anna


























every day i am waiting for an endless rain
how it drowns the noises of the cars and
sirens near my house. fallen pears apples
with brown cheeks, cleaning space for 
something new.





and one little drawing, myself. this 
summer in my parents home, under 
the rain.
  









12 comments:

  1. dear olga
    your face through a veil of water, so beautiful.
    our rain is even further away than yours . . .

    have a good night,
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful here!

    Olga, I passed on an award to your gorgeous blog.
    I realise lovely Patrice has already given you this award so I don't expect you to play twice : )
    It's just nice for me to be able to include you in my list of favourites...I think my readers would enjoy this space of yours.

    k x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !

      thank you so much
      i was not expecting that
      and may i say how much
      i love your blog. it made
      me happy to see myself
      there.
      sending you smiles
      and have a nice day


      )

      Delete
  3. Oh!it's beautiful, thank you very much. you're adorable!!!can't wait.
    hugs,
    anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. )

      in one day
      it will be on its way, anna

      Delete
  4. dear olga
    the little drawing
    of your face
    under the rain
    is so, so
    beautiful
    .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear patrice
      thank you

      and when visiting
      your pages could not
      help but smile seeing
      leaves through your vases
      and vibekes's mail

      nice day to
      you,

      Delete
  5. What beautiful work.
    And I agree completely with Patrice.
    Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. joanne,
      thank you so much

      and i am happy to see you here

      Delete
  6. I love your creative process and how you share it on your lovely blog in that little typefont and with your beautiful photographs.

    L

    ReplyDelete

thank you
for taking time
and leaving a word,
i will reply right here.

warmly,
olga.




olga