my white room


i never saw a moor—
i never saw the sea—
yet know i how the heather looks
and what a billow be.

e.d.



5/25/13


for another drawing challenge
from dear patrice i chose a poem
by emily dickinson which was with
me for as long as have this place,
always at the top of everything.

i never saw a moor -
i never saw the sea -
yet know i how the heather looks
and what a billow be.

i feel this way and i felt it always
since remember myself. physically 
and emotionally, even thinking of déjà vu

rainy spring days bring us blooming
lilacs, chestnut flowers on the ground
and it smells like everything i love.







so let these drawing be the part of the theme,
with my supplies, helping me being wherever
i want













и хочется быть всеобъятной без мыслей о том
что на все не хватит все равно, а если и хватит,
то не останется меня самой.







13 comments:

  1. Dear Olga your work is soft. So lovely. I want to caress the screen to feel the softness. And you are right! The brushes can take you wherever you want. I like where they have taken me right now. Just love your work!! N, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. o olga,

    your words and drawings
    so wonderful

    and this poem
    makes my heart jump everytime i read it
    on your blog

    maybe it touches something deep inside me
    too

    thank you for all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such delicate work
    they are so gently spoken, quiet yet forceful
    and the words of Emily are always so true.
    I do so enjoy your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when one takes paint, water and a brush and touches the paper so gently,deep understanding and feeling must be involved,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear olga, your fine drawings are always an enrichment for me. the words of e.d. blend in with them.
    now I'll enjoy this rainy spring day!
    :-) mano

    ReplyDelete
  6. each painting
    like a breath of pristine air
    sweet and refreshing ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is most heavenly fragile, your take on this.
    i am also madly falling in love with your newer post, on mom.
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sensitivity, Olga. very fitting with e.d.
    -sus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your artwork is such a breeze, that streams around my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your supplies helping you be
    wherever you are
    i love those words
    i love your world and painting
    and
    i have been enjoying that small poem
    everytime i came here

    thank YOU
    love
    Patrice A.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a poem
    words beyond words
    and your paintings
    a precious treasure

    and i always read and read again the first lines
    each time i visit your pages

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your drawings so much Olga! So fragile and tender. Thank you so much, also for your post which arrived a few days ago with so many (!!) beautiful things. Love Meike

    ReplyDelete

thank you
for taking time
and leaving a word,
i will reply right here.

warmly,
olga.




olga